“For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them.” Matthew 18:20
I have been blogging for more than a year now, 17 months to be exact. Believed me when I say that sometimes, I question my “blogging purpose”? Do I make a difference?
A few weeks ago, my blogging friend Joy over at illumylife gave me the honor to be nominated for the versatile blogger award. Joy, I humbly thank you for this honor. When you said, “I nominated these blogs because these blogs have blessed my heart”, know that you have blessed me as well.
Without further ado, allow me to share how this works.
In receiving this award, I have been asked to (and the same goes for you) :
- In a post on your blog, nominate up to 15 more fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in this post.
- Share 7 things about yourself that most people don’t know.
- In the same post, include this set of rules.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
Seven things that most people don’t know about me:
1. I am not a public speaker, much less a talker. I’d rather write.
2. I don’t like mustard on anything.
3. I love my food spicy.
4. I am terrified of snakes.
5. I am usually quiet but am quieter when I am upset. The reason for this is, I don’t want to say anything that will hurt somebody, so I wait till I calm down
6. When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a nun.
7. I have a habit of touching a person (i.e. touch her arm) when in a conversation (only to close friends).
I have decided to nominate ten bloggers (for the time being) for this award because each of these bloggers have blessed my heart in more ways than one.
My nominees are (in no particular order):
Nikki of Simply Striving
Shelley of Redemptions Beauty
Maria of A Blooming Spirit
Laura of Journey in Faith
Alene of Positively Alene
MaryLeigh of Blue Cotton Memory
Barbie of My Freshly Brewed Life
Joan of Reflections of His Grace
Jamie of Peace, Love and Yarn
Jennifer of Jennifer’s Hope
What about you, would you like to share a blog or two that have blessed you in more ways than one?
All good things,